Followers



Molly is a self proclaimed plastic bimbo who just loves shopping, clothes and men! She's a submissive dumb blonde who lives to pleasure herself and every man she comes across. Follow Molly as her insatiable appetite for horny fun gets her into all sorts of steamy shenanigans!

I love reading these BIMBO books. They are asy to read because they do not have many long words or complex sentences. Someone told me that they are 4th grade reading level. Maybe for 8 or 9 years olds. I also habe a hard time looking at a book for a long time. I'd rather be looking in the mirror at my pretty face.

Molly has beautiful boobs! Doesn't she? WOW. You should see how many "bombshell bras" I have! Nothing turns heads like lots of sexy cleavage!



Sample Chapter



Bambi Lou Boopsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bim-Boys