Followers

I am Mistress Dani's deeply hypnotized bimbo slut!



I have been in an intense emotional stupor the last few hours post trance. Trance has become very very intense for me. I feel your dominance even when you tell me not to remember. It only gets more intense with the next time and the time after that.

At some point this afternoon I felt that I must send you a couple more nude personals. The poses speak for themselves.I am your submissive. Passive, docile, meek and compliant. I crave your approval and the act of pleasing you.

Mistress has triggered me sexually many times. I do not need to be in trance for that to happen. "hot and bothered" arouses me and my arousal increases each time I hear or read it. "pussy-blaster" gives me a massive orgasm, the strongest I can ever remember having. I crave that so much. (belles ringing). I am BAMBI LOU BOOPSY!



BAMBI LOU BOOPSY

2 comments:

The Bim-Boys