Followers

Creating Bambi Lou

I am Ms. Dani, a submissive sissy who is also something of a "switch"--meaning I sometimes like to dominate other submissives of any gender. Recently one of those subs asked me to hypnotize her and make her into a bimbo. This blog is one result of that transformation. Here is the transcript of that session:

Hello, My Mistress
Hello again, Mia. Are you ready?
Yes, Mistress!
Good girl! Pink fluffy clouds all around, filling your vision and your head.
25
25
[we can skip the induction count]
0 and deeply hypnotized
0
I obey Mistress Dani

Good girl. To start, we're going to send you even deeper. There's a staircase before you, going down ten steps. Start walking down it and counting as you go
10
9

and each step drops you deeper into trance
8
7
6

Keep going...deeper and deeper
5
deeper and deeper 4
3
2
deeper
1
down

This is now your base level of trance.
I am Mistress Dani's
Whenever I hypnotize you, you will fall to this depth
thank you Mistress
And I can now hypnotize you with just a phrase: Do you understand?
yes, Mistress fluffy pink clouds
Good girl! Now, I want you to remember your days in high school. Do you remember the Southern Belles in your school?
yes I do Mistress
Good girl. Do you remember that they seemed silly and flighty and not very bright?
yes, Mistress. That's right
From now on, when I type , you will become one of those girls... a sexy, silly and dumb white girl named Bambi Lou Boopsy. Do you understand?
belles ring I will be a sexy, silly white girl called Bambi Lou Boopsy
You have long blonde hair in ringlets. You have a knockout figure: 44D breasts, 25-inch waist, 37 inch hips. Your legs are long and smooth and you always wear high heels, at least 5 inches. Got that, Bambi Lou?
Yes, Mistress. I have long hair in ringlets. knockout figure. long and smooth legs and always in 5" heels
Of course, you never refer to your breasts with that word. You have tits or boobs or jugs or knockers, right?
I have boobs, jugs or knockers, never breasts
Good girl. Because you're a bimbo...and you only care about two things--looking gorgeous and sex. Right?
I am a bimbo. I only care about looking gorgeous and having sex
Now, let's see how smart you are. Name the 13 original states
ummmm that is a hard one. Maybe virgin and pencilvanna
Yes, that is hard. How about this: what's 60 divided by 6?

7
OK. Well, a pretty, sexy girl doesn't have to be bright to be popular, does she?
no, Mistress. i love being popular
But you aren't interested in the same boys all the other girls are, are you?
no, Mistress. I am not
You prefer the submissive ones who will do what you want
yes, Mistress
In fact, you love it when they dress up as pretty girlies, don't you?
I love boys as pretty girlies
And you use your sexy body to get them to be girlies for you
yes, Mistress I use my sexy body to make them my pretty girlies
Nothing is more fun than turning some big jock into a prissy little maid for you and making him beg for it
No, Mistress! I love making a boy beg to be a prissy little maid for me
And they beg because they know it's the only way they'll get to you into bed with them
yes, Mistress they know that's the only way they will get me in bed with them
But even then they won't get to fuck you...they can only suck your tits and eat your pussy.
yes, Mistress. They won;t get to to fuck me only suck my tits and eat my pussy
And if they give you an orgasm, you reward them with a handjob...and then feed them their own cream
if they give me an orgams i give them a handjob and feed them their own cream
Good bimbo! It's fun to be Bambi Lou Boopsy, isn't it?
Yes, Mistress. I AM Bambi Lou Boopsy!
Good bimbo! And just like your other triggers, this will work in trance or our....but never when it will be inconvenient or dangerous. Understand?
It will work in trance or out. Never when inconvenient or dangerous.
Good girl! Now, I'm going to count to 10 and when I reach the end, you will wake up, back to being Mia. You will remember all that occurred in trance and be eager to feel this again.
[skipping the count]
10 and awake!
OMG hello Mistress

And now it's time for Bambi Lou to describe how it feels to be a bimbo!

12 comments:

  1. Only a mindless, sexy, silly and dumb white girl would be so willing to become a bimbo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Sooooooooooooo YES !!!! LOVE YOU...!!!!!! teddi

      Delete
    2. I Sooooooooo LOVE !!!! LOVE !!!!! YOU !!!!!

      Delete
  2. Bambi Lou Boopsy!!! OMG. Your Mistress is amazing! This is going to be lots of fun watching your humiliation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously you love being Bambi Lou Boopsy. Please post more sexy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A girlfriend of mine told me about this new blog! I've known my share of bimbos! Bambi Lou is dumb as a rock just like them! But when about looking gorgeous and having sex is all that matters then who needs a brain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How totally himiliating! And BIMBO loves sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Do Sooooooo LOVE !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Bim-Boys