Followers

Bambi Lou describes how it feels to be a bimbo!

Mistress Dani is my dominant. She has total control to tell me what to do both inside of trance and out. She can trigger me in many ways, as you can tell from the script she posted with my introduction. Just to be clear she will humiliate me as she desires. I love it because I am her bimbo.


My name is Bambi Lou Boopsy. Mistress changed it because it more describes who I am. A sexy, silly and dumb white girl. Being a bimbo is about embracing a style that celebrates extreme femininity and empowers one to confidently express one's unique beauty and sensuality. Bimbofication refers to transforming one's regular style into a bimbo aesthetic. I love being a bimbo. Because I really only care about two things - looking gorgeous and sex.




I was (am) 18 and a senior in high school. I had to repeat 7th grade because, as my teacher said, I am the dumbest blonde in the city. Probably more. I always loved thinking of myself as a bimbo. I have long blonde hair in ringlets, a knockout figure: 44D boobs, 25-inch waist, 37 inch hips. My legs are long and smooth and I always wear high heels, at least 5 inches. Got the pictiure? I am fucking hot!! I love that everyone's head turns as I walk by. No one ever looks me in the eyes. They stare at my knockers as I walk by and then at my shapely ass. Sometimes I get padded or pinched on my bottom by a guy. He has no idea how I will punish him for that. But I do love even that attention


I remember that I was in history class and Mr Charles asked me a simple question of which I gave a really stupid answer. He asked me the date of the American Revolution and I said Wednesday. Everyone laughed at me. But that did not matter. It could have been on a Wednesday. I planned to talk to him after class and let him see my big boobs close up. He will agree to meet me after school at the neighborhood bar. In time I'm going make him one of my pretty girlies. I love sissies.You are so right about the boys.They will let me sissify them for a chance to fuck me. I adore when they let me dress them up as pretty girlies. He'll do anything to fondle my gorgeous jugs or put his hand up my dress and massage my pussy!.They won't get to to fuck me only suck my tits and eat my pussy. Here is one of the males I transformed into a sweet little girl! Hard to believe he was an athlete Now he plays dolls with my girlfriend's little 5 year old sister!


Mistress has triggered me sexually many times. I do not need to be in trance for that to happen. "hot and bothered" arouses me and my arousal increases each time I hear or read it. "pussy-blaster" gives me a massive orgasm, the strongest I can ever remember having. I crave that so much. I remember that Mistress gave me the power to ignore those at inconvenient times but a bimbo like me loves her orgasms so much. So I let myself be triggered, I'm a dumb silly sexy bimbo and I love the attention.
Love, Bambi Lou Boopsy

6 comments:

  1. OMG!! What a dumb blonde! I do love that she likes transforming males into sissy maids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much fun teasing boys and getting them to do whatever I want!

      Delete
  2. It must be incredible to watch you as "pussy blaster" hits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I't's like 1000 orgasms in one! I feel like a mega slut!

      Delete

The Bim-Boys